- Advanced NFL Stats has released the play by play data of the 2002 season.
- The author performed a quick analysis of the data using Hive and MapReduce to look at incomplete passes.
- The code used for the analysis is available on the author's GitHub account.
- The author created two graphs showing the most incomplete passes from a QB to a receiver and the same data averaged out over the number of seasons they played together and ordered by the highest average.
- The author updated the analysis to include the 2010 data.
Blog Summary: (AI Summaries by Summarizes)LLMs (Large Language Models) are gaining popularity and excitement from the general public.Google is integrating LLMs into Google Workspace, indicating