Learn How to Switch Careers to Big Data
This Free, 79 Page E-Book is the Complete Guide to Successfully Switching Careers
- Be a recognized expert on the subject
- Have dealt extensively with others in your situation
- Helped others switch their careers to Big Data
The book draws on my 6+ years of teaching Big Data technologies to people in your exact situation. You’re looking everywhere for a book that answers all of your questions on how to switch careers and get into Big Data. This is the only book that tells you how to make the change.
I don’t take word ultimate in the title lightly. I sought to create the most comprehensive book on the subject. I went back through every email, thought back to every question in a class, and went through every online question I could find. I wanted the book to answer each and every one of these questions.
Next, I searched for people in your exact situation and asked them to read the book. I verified that it not only answered their initial questions, but answered the question they didn’t know to ask. A few of their questions weren’t answered in the book. I went back and added those answers. If you have a question that is relevant and isn’t covered in the book, I will answer your question and add it to the book.
Take a look at what people in the same situation as you said about the book:
I really like how well organized and detailed the book is without being overwhelming. Kasie J.
A lot of value in your book – month saving value. It simply delivers on what it promised. I wished I had read this book before learning and software engineering. For a beginner, this book is what a great mentor will tell you.Hung T.
Here is what you’ll learn inThe Ultimate Guide to Switching Careers to Big Data
- What is Big Data and why does that matter? (Chapter 1)
- What are the benefits to you of getting into Big Data? (Chapter 2)
- What is a Data Engineer? (Chapter 3)
- Which technologies do I recommend you learn? (Chapter 6)
- What specific skills and technologies do Software Engineers, Managers, Data Analysts, DBAs, and Operations roles need? (Chapter 5)
- How long will it take for you to learn Big Data? (Chapter 4)
- How can you switch careers without any previous Big Data experience? (Chapter 7)
- What does someone who is retooling a career need to do? (Chapter 5)
- Is Big Data going to last? (Chapter 4)
- What are the key questions you should answer before starting your career switch? (Chapter 8)
- What is a data engineering team? (Chapter 3)
- Should you get certified as part of your career switch? (Chapter 7)
- What is the difference between a Data Engineer and a Data Scientist? (Chapter 3)
- Why is Big Data more complicated than small data? (Chapter 4)
- Can you switch careers at your current organization, without a degree, and in your country? (Chapter 6)
- Why are personal projects absolutely crucial to switching careers? (Chapter 7)
- What is the checklist of items you should know and answer before starting your career switch? (Chapter 8)
- What does someone who is right out of school need to do? (Chapter 5)
- Which industries are using Big Data technologies right now and how are they using using it? (Chapter 2)